As GATE 2014 has been Commenced , We are uploading GATE 2014 Civil Engineering – CE papers conducted on 02 February 2014 with solutions provided by Made easy and some quick facts about GATE 2014.
- The GATE 2014 exam is conducted in two sessions i.e. morning session and afternoon session. The question papers for both the session are different.
- The difficulty level of questions is nearly same and care has been taken to balance both the papers, however small differences are certainly there. The morning session paper seems to be little easier by 2 to 5%, however, it varies on the perception of person to person also.
- The average marks of both the papers should be equated and necessary scaling criteria should be adopted for this purpose.
- The GATE 2014 cut-off will be nearly same as that of last year, perhaps it may be little lesser than that of GATE 2013. GATE-2013 cutoff was 33 marks. Though the paper of GATE 2013 was tougher and number of students were less, 6 marks questions were wrongly framed and hence, these 6 marks were awarded to all the candidates. Therefore expected cut-off for GATE 2014 may be between 30 to 34 marks (General category).
- For more information about gate 2014: click here
- Gate 2014 result will be declared on 28th march 2014
GATE 2014 CE question papers for both Morning Session & Evening Session with solutions provided by Made Easy Institute.
GATE 2014 CIVIL ENGINEERING (CE) Question Paper – Morning Session
GATE 2014 CIVIL ENGINEERING (CE) Question Paper – Afternoon Session
To view GATE 2014 candidate experience and Analysis:Click here
To share your experience and doubts: Click here
To download GATE 2014 EE Question paper, solutions & analysis: click here
To download GATE 2014 CS Question paper, solutions & analysis: click here
To download GATE 2014 ME Question Paper,Solutions & Analysis: click here
To download Gate 2014 ECE question paper analysis with solutions: click here
To know GATE 2014 expected Cutoff: click here