Key points for M.Arch admission at Central University of Rajasthan:
- M.tech Courses: CUR offers both regular and sponsored M.tech Courses.
- Admission Procedure: GATE Score/ Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) *Preference will be given to candidates with valid GATE Scores.
- Courses Offered (PG):
- M.Arch. in Sustainable Architecture
- M.tech in Computer Science (18+5)
- Financial assistant ship: Rs 8000/-pm during M.tech for GATE qualified candidates.
For more information about Central University of Rajasthan: click here
GATE 2014 cutoff score: Category & Branch wise Gate Cut-off scores in Central University of Rajasthan Gate for the year 2014 for M.Arch programme are given below:
OP: Cutoff Score in Opening (1st) Round of counselling
CL: Cutoff Score in Closing (4th) Round of counselling
|Architecture – (AR)||M.Arch. in Sustainable Architecture – (MC)||354||361||316||134||–||–||–|
For GATE 2012, 2013, 2014 Cutoff’s for IIT’s, NIT’s, IIIT’s & REC’s: click here