CEED 2016 exam pattern: Candidates appearing for CEED 2016 should be familiar with CEED 2016 exam pattern to score high in CEED exam. CEED 2016 exam pattern provides the details about CEED marking scheme, CEED exam language, questions asked and more.
CEED 2016 application forms are available now. Last date to apply for CEED 2016 is 31 August 2015. CEED 2016 will be conducted on 6 December 2015.
Candidates can below check the detailed CEED exam pattern. Candidates must note that they have to write two papers to get admission in M.Des and Ph.D courses.
Exam patter CEED 2016 is as follows:
- CEED 2016 question paper language is English
- CEED 2016 question paper has two parts: Part A and Part B
CEED 2016 Part A paper pattern:
- CEED 2016 part A question paper is a online computer based exam. It consists of MCQs (Multiple Choice questions).
- CEED 2016 part A question paper have total of 50 questions.
- Questions in CEED 2016 part A exam are based on General awareness, Mathematical and pictorial Aptitude, Basic Design ability and observation and visualisation.
- Part A have three sections namely: 1, 2, 3.
- Section 1 has 5 numerical type questions. For correct answer 2 marks will be awarded for wrong answer 0.6 marks will be deducted.
- Section 2 has 10 questions with more than one correct answer. For correct answer 2 marks will be awarded for wrong answer no marks will be deducted. And for partially correct answer no marks will be awarded.
- Section 3 has 35 questions. For correct answer 2 marks will be awarded answer and for wrong answer 0.6 marks will be deducted.
Candidates must note that they have to pass CEED Part A to appear for CEED 2016 Part B exam.
CEED 2016 Part B Exam pattern:
- Unlike CEED 2016 Part A, CEED 2016 Part B is a pen and paper based exam.
- In Part B, design and hand drawing capabilities of candidates are tested.
- CEED 2016 Part B exam is of two hours.
CEED 2016 Part B has mandatory section: Details for which are given below:
- Candidates have to sketching some figure i.e, they have to perform free hand drawing.
- To test the creativity and imagination, candidates have to give a description of a given illustration in 250 words
- Innovative thinking is also checked in CEED Part B.
CEED Part B Optional Section: Total marks for CEED part B are 50 and questions are based on:
- Visual Communication and Interaction
- Optional Animation Design
- Optional Product Design
Note: Above information is based on the previous CEED question Papers.