PU CET (P.G) 2016:- Panjab university is located in chandigarh. It is one of the oldest universities and ranked among the topmost educational institutes in india. It provides facilities to various courses of Science, Art, language, law, Business management and Commerce, Engineering and Technology, Medical Sciences etc. Panjab university has invited P.G applications for the academic year 2016.
M.Tech courses offered in PU: –
- M. Tech. (Nanoscience and Nanotechnology),
- M.Tech. (Polymer), M.Tech. (Material Science & Technology),
- M.E. (Chemical), M.E. (Food Technology),
- M.E. (Chemical with specialization in Environmental Engg.),
- ME Electrical Engg. (Instrumentation & Control) Regular programme,
- M.E. (Electronics& Communication Engineering) Regular Programme,
- ME Computer Science & Engg. (Regular Programme),
- ME Civil Engineering (Construction Technology & Management) Regular Programme,
- ME Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing Technology) Regular Programme,
- M.E. Electrical Engg. ( Power System).
PU CET Eligibility Conditions: –
Bachelor’s degree (4-years after 10+2) in Engineering/Technology, i.e. B.E. /B. Tech. (in any Branch) or Five Year Integrated B.E. (Chemical) with MBA or any other equivalent qualifying degree as approved by the Syndicate with a CGPA of 6.00 or at least 60% marks in the aggregate.
GATE qualified candidates will be exempted from the PU-CET (P.G.) test. However, in case of eligible GATE qualified candidates the merit list will be as per the GATE Score obtained and shall be offered the seat in the first instance.
PU-CET Exam Pattern: –
The duration of the Entrance Test will be 1 hour 30 minutes and it will consist of 75 multiple-choice questions of one mark each.
PU CET Application Procedure: –
- Register Online.
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Download SBI Slip and pay fee in any SBI branch.
- Login and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information and Save and Confirm.
PU CET Application Fees: –
General Category:-Rs. 1760/-, SC/ST/Blind Category:- Rs. 880/-, Additional Form (for both General and SC/ST / Blind Category):- Rs. 770/-.
PU CET Important Dates: –
|Date of Advertisement regarding test & other information relevant thereto||30.3.2016 (Wednesday)|
|Date of Availability of PU – CET (P.G.) Prospectus and Application Form on the website of Panjab University||30.3.2016 (Wednesday)|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan||10.5.2016 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan||13.5.2016 (Friday) upto 4:00 p.m.|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||16.5.2016 (Monday)|
|No correction will be entertained / made regarding photograph, signature and any other information for (completed forms only) after 19.5.2016 upto 5:00 p.m.||19.5.2016 (Thursday) upto 5:00 p.m.|
|Final date by which Roll No. will be available online Admit Card required to be downloaded from the website by the candidate using their own Login and Password (provided while generating Bank Challan). There will be no physical communication for this purpose||30.5.2016 (Monday)|
|Dates of holding Entrance Test||11.06.2016 to 12.06.2016 (Saturday to Sunday)|
|Tentative date during which the result may be declared by the University||04-07-2016 to 11-07-2016 (Monday to Monday)|