Entrance Exam Name: Post Graduate Admission Test (PGAT) for M.Tech
Purpose of exam: Admission to post graduate courses
Eligibility for M.Tech (Regular):
- Passed or appearing in 2014, Bachelor’s Degree of examination in the relevant field from any University of Odisha or from an AICTE approved Institute or from a recognized University as defined by UGC.
- The candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) at the qualifying examination.
- There is no age limit to for admission to M.Tech (Regular) course.
Eligibility for M.Tech (Part Time):
- Passed the Bachelor’s Degree of examination in the relevant discipline/field/program from any University of Odisha or from an AICTE approved Institute or from a recognized University as defined by UGC.
- Minimum of Two years full time work experience in a registered firm / Company / Industry /Educational and / Government, Autonomous Organisations in the relevant field in which admission is sought.
- There is no age limit to for admission to M.Tech (Part-Time) course.
Selection procedure: The eligible students will appear in OJEE PGAT 2014 and based on the score in exam students will be given admission in various master courses.
OJEE PGAT 2014 syllabus: All candidates seeking admission to 1st year Master Degree courses in Engineering/ Technology will have to appear the respective courses of examination
- Admit cards will be uploaded at OJEE website from 20th – 25th April, 2014. The candidate has to download two copies of the admit card from the OJEE website which must be endorsed by the Invigilator of the examination centre for allowing the candidate to appear the exam.
- If an applicant fails to take print out of Admit Card from the OJEE-2014 website for the examination by April 25, 2014, then he/she must contact OJEE-2014 office immediately before 30th April, 2014.
- If the candidate desires to change any information printed on the Admit card, he/she has to contact OJEE-2014 office immediately after taking the print out of the Admit Card before 30th April, 2014.
- A photograph identical to the one pasted on the confirmation slip must be kept with the candidate during Examination.
- One copy of the admit card duly signed by the invigilator must be submitted at the examination hall and other should be retained by the candidate. However the submitted admit card may be examined at a later stage to validate the authenticity.
- The candidate has to keep the Admit card duly signed by invigilator until he/she takes final admission in the University /College/Institution.
- No complaints will be entertained for non-downloading of admit cards after Odisha Joint Entrance Examination – 2014 is over.
Schedule and exam pattern for OJEE 2014: click here
To download previous year paper: click here
To download information brochure: click here
To apply for OJEE 2014: click here
To view result: click here