Exam pattern for OJEE 2014 is described below:
Medium of examination: English.
Type of question: There will be multiple choice type questions. And Each question shall have four answers (including one correct answer)
Total number of questions: sixty (60) per each hour of examination.
The examinee shall have to blacken only the appropriate circle/oval (which he/she considers most correct) in black / blue ball point pen.
- Each correct answer shall fetch four marks.
- Each unattempted question will fetch zero.
- There is no negative marking.
- If more than one circles are darkened for one question, it will be treated as an incorrect answer.
- Blank answer OMR sheet without being darkened in any one of the answer circles will summarily be rejected.
About question paper:
- The Answer Sheet consists of two pages, the top one is the Original answer sheet whereas the annexed one is the carbon copy.
- The page is divided into Part-A and Part-B.
- Part – A of the original sheet contains the details such as Roll No., Question Booklet number, Name and signature of the candidate, Name of the centre, Signature of the Invigilator.
- The Part – B of the answer sheet is meant for recording the answers by darkening the appropriate circle(s) by the candidate.
- Whatever written/marked impression is made on the main sheet, the second sheet will reproduce the same. This will be detached by the invigilator and returned to the candidates at the end of the examination.
Important dates for OJEE 2014
|Last date for fill-up of online Application||15th March, 2014|
|Date of download of Admit Card begins from||20 th April, 2014|
|Date of Examination||11th May, 2014|
|Probable Date of Declaration of Result||1st week of June, 2014|
To apply for OJEE 2014: click here