Institute Name: IIT Guwahati
- Candidates should score at least 60% marks (or CPI of 6.5 or first class) in qualifying exam.
- Regular candidates (except those having BTech degrees from an IIT with a minimum CPI of 7.0) must possess a valid GATE score.
- Sponsored/part time candidate should have at least 2 year work experience.
Note: Sponsored candidates are required to submit Sponsorship letter and part time candidates are required to submit NOC.
Selection Procedure: GATE score+ test/interview/counselling
Financial support: Regular students who have gate score above the prescribed cut off level for M.Tech programme will get Rs.8,000/- per month.
- Fill the online application form and take print out.
- If you are shortlisted for Test/Interview/Counselling then you will be required to submit the filled application form along with demand draft.
- Different application form is to be filled for different department.
- To view guideline for filling-up Online MTech/MDes Application Form: Click here
Application Fee: Rs 150/- (Required if candidate is called for a Test/Interview/Counselling.)
Last date to apply: 23 April 2014
To view official notification: click here
To apply: click here
To discuss and share your doubts about M.tech admissions 2014: click here