GATE 2016: GATE 2016 date of examination is 30 and 31 January 2016, 6 and 7 February 2016. Candidates can below check Gate 2016 application form complete details.
New in GATE 2016:
- An online virtual calculator will be available for students at the time of examination. So they dont need to carry physical calculator. Also for practice purpose an online virtual calculator will be put by GATE 2016 officials on GATE 2016 website before the examination.
- After GATE 2016 examination, answer keys will be made available within a short time. And every answer key can be challenged by candidates with a nominal fee.
- A new paper Petroleum Engineering (PE) is introduced in GATE 2016. With this, the total number of papers in GATE 2016 exam is 23.
GATE 2016 syllabus:
- GATE 2016 syllabus is changed. Candidates can below check Gate 2016 syllabus changes.
- For GATE 2016 changes in syllabus: click here
A Set of Useful links for GATE 2016: