About MECON: MECON Limited, formerly known as (Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants (India) Limited) is a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Steel. It was established in 1959 under the aegis of Central Engineering & Design Bureau (CEDB), is India’s frontline engineering, consultancy and contracting organization, offering full range of services required for setting up of Project from concept to commissioning including turnkey execution.
Important points for 2014/fresh engineering graduates:
- MECON offers post of management trainee (Technical) to the fresh engineering graduates.
- Candidates of General Category with minimum aggregate of 65% or 6.5 (out of 10 points) are eligible to apply.
- Selection for MT post is through GATE + Interview.
- It offers CTC of Rs 7.25 lakhs per annum.
- MECON 2014 vacancies are in Mechanical, Civil disciplines.
Below are MECON gate 2013 cut-off score as per vacancies for MECON Limited:
For more Gate 2013 PSU cutoff: click here
For list of PSU recruting through gate 2013: click here