About institute: Delhi Technical Campus was promoted by the founders of Mayoor School, Noida (in collaboration with GC MAYO College, Ajmer), It provides the most sought after programmes affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The institute imparts technical education in the fields of engineering, architecture and management, and maintains a young and vibrant all-round approach to ensure that the Delhi-Tech experience is high quality and most constructive. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a public, professional university located in Delhi, India. Founded in 1998, it is a teaching-cum-affiliating university which has been graded ‘A’ by NAAC Accredited University.
Type: Self financing (Private College) affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
Delhi Technical Campus
28/1, Knowledge Park-III
Courses Offered and Selection Procedure:
|Course Type||Course||Selection Procedure||Duration(In Years)||Intake|
|Undergraduate||B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||CET 2014||4||60|
|B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)||60|
|B.Tech (Mechanical & Automation Engineering)||60|
|B.Tech (Civil Engineering)||60|
- Department Of Civil Engineering
- Department Of Environmental Engineering
- Department Of Applied Science & Humanities
- Department Of Allied Engineering
Campus/ Hostel Facilities: The DTC campus is spread over nearly 5 Acres of land with approximately 2 lac Sq. ft built-up area. It is a sprawling Wi Fi campus with ultra modern facilities located in the emerging educational hub in Greater Noida, one of the fastest growing satellite towns of New Delhi
It features the following:
- Amphitheater: Situated near the hostel building it provides an ideal place for students to unwind after the hard work in the classrooms. It offers scenic ambiance stimulating creative and innovative thinking. Student activities and social functions are conducted here in the open environs.
- Auditorium: It is situated at the top of the main circular building between the two academic blocks. It is air-conditioned and equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to conduct guest lectures by faculty of national and international repute, seminars, corporate events, student activities and social functions.
- Lecture Halls: Specially designed air-conditioned lecture theaters / class rooms fitted with modern teaching aids. The aesthetically designed wings of Academic Blocks on either side of central circular building provide a dynamic learning environment.
- Cafeteria: The Cafeteria is well-stocked and caters to the students during tea break/ lunch break. It is a most vibrant centre and a haven for students seeking appetizing and delectable food choices.
- Transport: The institute extends bus from and to key metro stations in Delhi and Noida including Laxmi Nagar, Akshardham, Vaishali, Noida Botanical Gardens etc.
- In campus separate hostels for boys and girls are provided with well furnished rooms with attached toilets.
- Rooms are available in single, twin sharing and triple sharing options.
- The hostel premises are Wi Fi enabled.
- The hostels are supervised by experienced wardens who ensure resident students have a home away from home.
- The hostels are safe and secure, with male and female guards present around the clock.
- The mess provides quality and hygienic food to the resident students.
|Tuition Fees (per annum)||University Charges (per annum)||Total Fees (Rs.)|
Official Sites: For more information please visit following links:
|Official College Website||Click Here|
|Undergraduate Programmes||Click Here|