About: Centralized Counselling for M.Tech./ M.Plan (CCMT) is an admission process for providing a convenient platform for the students to apply for M.Tech./M.Plan programmes, based on their GATE score of year 2012 or 2013, in various NITs across the country and some Centrally Funded Technical Institutions such as ABV-IIITM Gwalior, IIITDM Jabalpur, National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology Ranchi and Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology Longowal.
CCMT 2013 is organized by MNIT JAIPUR and a total 26 NIT’s and IIIT’s are participating in it.
Eligibility: Only GATE Qualified and candidates having a valid GATE Score in the year 2012 or 2013 (calculated as per year 2012 procedure) are eligible.
Counselling Process: The counselling process consists of three stages:
- Online registration, choice filling and locking of choices.
- Online Seat Allotment, initial fee deposition and personal reporting to a Reporting Center.
- Physical Reporting and Admission in the Allotted Institute.
Rules For Seat Allotment:
• Seats will be allotted on the basis of choices filled and GATE score obtained by the candidate.
• To resolve and determine inter se merit of candidates having same GATE score, following criterion will be used in the stated order of preference.
- Candidates having GATE score in 2012 will be given preference over candidate having score of 2013.
- If years of GATE score is same then the candidate who was born earlier as compared to other Candidates with tie, will be given preference.
- In highly unlikely event of their birth date being same i.e. same date of birth with same GATE score and year then preference will be given to that candidate who has passed qualifying exam in earlier academic year.
Previous Year Cut-Off’s: CCMT Previous Year GATE cut off’s.
Documents Required: Documents Required During Reporting.
Fee Details: Registration fee for participation in CCMT-2013 is `1500/- (OC/OB) and `1000/- (for SC/ST), which is neither refundable nor adjustable towards any fee.
Important Dates: CCMT 2013 Schedule.