University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad invites Applications admission to 6 semesters part time post graduates courses from eligible candidates having one year post qualification experience in the following disciplines.
i) Civil Engineering (2 Specializations – 35 Seats)
ii) Computer Science & Engineering(1 Specialization – 30 Seats)
iii) Electronics & Communication Engineering (3 Specializations – 45 Seats)
iv) Electrical Engineering (2 Specializations – 30 Seats)
v) Mechanical Engineering (3 Specializations – 45 Seats)
For M.E./M.Tech (Part-Time) programmes – 6 Semester (3 years) in CE, CSE, ECE, EE and ME
1. Educational Qualifications:
- B.E/B.Tech in the Concerned discipline, or its equivalent.
- AMIE/AMIETE or similar qualifications recognized as equivalent to B.E/B.Tech.
- For M.Tech (CSE) with specialization in (Computer Science & Engineering) B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in any branch of Engg./Tech. (or) Equivalent Masters Degree in Physics, Statistics, Mathematics or Applied Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Applied Physics, Geophysics, M.Sc. (Comp. Sc.), M.Sc. (Information Systems),(Computer Applications and Electronics) and MCA (or) Equivalent
2. Minimum of one years’ experience.
3. Admissions to all programmes will be based on the performance at the entrance test.
- Candidates who secure a minimum of 36% marks in the Entrance Test under
- General and Backward Class category and 15% marks under the Scheduled
- Caste/Scheduled Tribe Category will be considered for admission. In case of a tie at the entrance test, date of birth will be considered and the older candidate will be considered for admission first.
Last date of submission of filled in Application Form in person / By Post.
- a) with registration fee of Rs.1000 : 10-06-2016, 1700 hrs
- b) with registration fee of Rs.1000 + late fee of Rs.500 : 17-06-2016, 1700 hrs
Notification: Click Here