CCMT 2014 first round results are declared. After result declaration students have to follow below listed steps:
- Those who are not allotted any institute in first round wait for second round.
- Those who have got seat in first round and are willing to take admission in allotted institute , report to allotted institute between 9-12 June 2014 with all documents.
- Those who have got seat in first round but are not willing to take admission in allotted institute wait for second round which is to be declared on 17 june 2014
Documents Required for Verification during Reporting of CCMT 2014:
- Printout of the registration form, locked choices, provisional seat allotment letter downloaded from the CCMT website.
- Allotment Letter (Coloured photograph pasted on it)
- Original GATE score card (2013/2014) (web-copy/photocopy will be invalid)
- Photo ID proof as per Govt. of India norms
- Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Mark sheet of Class XII
- All semesters Grade/Mark sheets of qualifying examination
- Degree / Provisional certificate, if degree is completed
- Certificate of category (OBC/SC/ST), if applicable as per Government of India must be issued by the competent authority. In case of OBC category, the certificate must be issued on or after April 1, 2014.
- Undertaking by the candidate regarding OBC status in the required format
- Certificate for Persons With Disabilities (PWD), if applicable, issued by the competent authority
- Proof of payment of part of Institute fee of Rs. 10,000/-.
- or Click here
To view CCMT 2014 first round cutoffs: click here
To view your result: click here
For list of reporting centers: click here
Second round result declaration: 17 June 2014